1. Full House - made practically everyone else's list too. I can still hear the theme song playing in my head. I loved Uncle Jesse and Becky was soooo cool, plus Kimmy cracked me up.
2. Everybody Loves Raymond. This family makes me laugh! Partly because they are so weird, I mean, really - Robert and the whole touching food to his chin? And partly because they are so relate-able - being in-laws is HARD! (Favorite Moment: Marie: I am NOT just a trophy wife! Frank: What contest in Hell did I win?)
3. Frasier - I don't really miss Cheers, I didn't watch it too much, but the writing on Frasier was sooo funny, and I LOVED the storyline with Niles being in love with Daphne for so long.
5. The Cosby Show - The parents were funny, the kids were cool and there was singing and dancing sometimes. I actually love it MORE as an adult, because I can relate to the frustrations of parenting and dieting (poor Cliff, never getting to eat a sandwich!)
6. Doogie Howser, M.D. - He was cute (still is) and successful and my age, so what was not to love?
8. Growing Pains - Mike was so cute, Carol was just soooo relate able and Leonardo DiCaprio was on it for just a little bit.
10. Family Ties - the awesome artist's rendition of the family as the opening, plus Mallory and Alex sparring was awesome. And you just gotta love anything with Michael J. Fox!
There you are, my list - what would be on your list?